Here are the full details about Hindu Crematorium Ground, including its address and contact details, facilities provided and the procedure to follow inside the cremation ground.
How to reach Hindu Crematorium Ground
Full Address: Koregaon Park, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
The process of Hindu Crematorium Ground
- They don’t have an online booking facility, so the priorities are set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can book an ambulance by contacting the below-mentioned numbers.
- It is compulsory to have a death confirmation of a person from a doctor or hospital authorities along with ID proof.
- Only after verifying the details, the Cremation Manager allows for further procedure.
- The burning process of the body will be completed within 1 to 1.5 hours and later you can collect ashes.
- After the completion of the cremation, you will be provided with a Death Certificate immediately.
What is the procedure to be followed after reaching the cremation ground?
- Meet the crematorium manager first as soon as you reach the Hindu Crematorium Groundand check for the slot availability.
- If the slot is available, go on and buy the samagries from the shops inside the crematorium and take the deceased on a stretcher to an electric or wooden chamber.
- In case of unavailability of the slot, wait for your turn in the waiting room.
- There will be priests inside the crematorium to assist you in the last rites.
Costs, Facilities and Services offered by the cremation ground authorities
The cost of the services provides at Hindu Crematorium Ground are as follows:
- The cost of the electric cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
- The cost of the wooden cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
Facilities available at the crematorium are:
- Free drinking water
- Wide and open parking place
- A proper neat and clean waiting place
- Pujari service is available
Koregaon Park in Pune is blessed with heavy greenery and scenic beauties. It is soul-pleasing. It is now emerging as a commercial as well as a residential hub. Koregaon Park is home to the Osho International Meditation Resort.
Apart from the luxury the area provides when a human is alive, it provides the same peace when they are no more. Life is unpredictable. And anyone who is born is destined to die. No one can escape death and it the universal truth that we have to live with.
It becomes important to cremate the body by following all the procedures and rituals. Because, that’s when soul is finally liberated and attains peace. One who is loved and appreciated when alive deserves a peaceful life after death.
Hindu Crematorium Ground is a crematorium that provides the best funeral service in Pune. It is one of the most peaceful cremation grounds where you can bid final goodbye the decreased person and pray for them.