When a human die, it is their immortal body that is gone forever and not their souls. For a soul to reach its ultimate destination, it is important that prayer and rituals are followed righteously. It is important that friends and families pay the last respect to the deceased ones.
As you might have heard that no matter whatever it takes, life goes on, it stops for no one. Despite putting yourself in such a worsened condition, gather the courage to bid goodbyes. So, one must pay last respect to the deceased one, perform last rites with a brave heart, keeping in mind that the soul is set to free, and death is the act of God.
Mohammedwadi Shamshan Bhumi is one of the sacred places in Pune where rituals have been performed and rules and regulations are strictly followed. The calmness and cleanliness of the place will melt your heart and repose your eyes. This cremation ground offers services according to your convenience like arrangement of pujaris, banquets for pujas, mortuary and ambulance for dead bodies.
Here are the full details about Mohammedwadi Samshan Bhumi, including its address and contact details, facilities provided and the procedure to follow inside the cremation ground.
The process of Mohammedwadi Samshan Bhumi
- They don’t have an online booking facility, so the priorities are set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can book an ambulance by contacting the below-mentioned numbers.
- It is compulsory to have a death confirmation of a person from a doctor or hospital authorities along with ID proof.
- Only after verifying the details, the Cremation Manager allows for further procedure.
- The burning process of the body will be completed within 1 to 1.5 hours and later you can collect ashes.
- After the completion of the cremation, you will be provided with a Death Certificate immediately.
What is the procedure to be followed after reaching the cremation ground?
- Meet the crematorium manager first as soon as you reach the Mohammedwadi Shamshan Bhumiand check for the slot availability.
- If the slot is available, go on and buy the samagries from the shops inside the crematorium and take the deceased on a stretcher to an electric or wooden chamber.
- In case of unavailability of the slot, wait for your turn in the waiting room.
- There will be priests inside the crematorium to assist you in the last rites.
Costs, Facilities and Services offered by the cremation ground authorities
The cost of the services provides at Mohammedwadi Samshan Bhumi are as follows:
- The cost of electric cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
- The cost of wooden cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
Facilities available at the crematorium are:
- Free drinking water
- Wide and open parking place
- A proper neat and clean waiting place
- Pujari service is available
How to reach Mohammedwadi Samshan Bhumi
Full Address: Krishna Nagar, Mohammed Wadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411060