Demises of loved ones are one of the hardest things that all living beings faces in their lifetimes. This the most painful and challenging times for them. It’s never easy to forget someone when their life comes to an end. But it important that those who are alive perform the funeral services of their loved ones with respect.
People are only left with memories that give more pain when they are reminded. But keeping all the feelings aside, one needs to be brave at this time and must follow the rules to pay last respect to the deceased one.
All you need to do is to contact the staffs of the crematorium ground and they will take care of the arrangements of the last rites of the funeral. Apart from this, you will be provided with restrooms, waiting areas, parking lot, garden, etc.
Lingayat Shamshan Bhumi is the crematorium ground that is quite expanded. This cremation ground offer services according to the requirements of the customer. Here are the full details about Lingayat Shamshan Bhumi, including its address and contact details, facilities provided and the procedure to follow inside the cremation ground.
The process of Lingayat Shamshan Bhumi
- They don’t have an online booking facility, so the priorities are set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can book an ambulance by contacting the below-mentioned numbers.
- It is compulsory to have a death confirmation of a person from a doctor or hospital authorities along with ID proof.
- Only after verifying the details, the Cremation Manager allows for further procedure.
- The burning process of the body will be completed within 1 to 1.5 hours and later you can collect ashes.
- After the completion of the cremation, you will be provided with a Death Certificate immediately.
What is the procedure to be followed after reaching the cremation ground?
- Meet the crematorium manager first as soon as you reach the Lingayat Shamshan Bhumi and check for the slot availability.
- If the slot is available, go on and buy the samagries from the shops inside the crematorium and take the deceased on a stretcher to an electric or wooden chamber.
- In case of unavailability of the slot, wait for your turn in the waiting room.
- There will be priests inside the crematorium to assist you in the last rites.
Costs, Facilities and Services offered by the cremation ground authorities
The cost of the services provides at Lingayat Shamshan Bhumi are as follows:
- The cost of the electric cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
- The cost of the wooden cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
Facilities available at the crematorium are:
- Free drinking water
- Wide and open parking place
- A proper neat and clean waiting place
- Pujari service is available
How to reach Lingayat Shamshan Bhumi
Full Address: 411014, New Kalyani Nagar, Digambar Nagar, Wadgaon Sheri, Pune, Maharashtra 411014