How to reach Electric Crematorium Pimpri
Nearest Railway Station: Kasarwadi Railway Station
Full Address: 33/5, Ambedkar Colony, Pimpri Colony, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411017
Here are the full details about, Electric Crematorium Pimpri including its address and contact details, facilities provided and the procedure to follow inside the cremation ground.
The process of Electric Crematorium Pimpri
- They don’t have an online booking facility, so the priorities are set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can book an ambulance by contacting the below-mentioned numbers.
- It is compulsory to have a death confirmation of a person from a doctor or hospital authorities along with ID proof.
- Only after verifying the details, the Cremation Manager allows for further procedure.
- The burning process of the body will be completed within 1 to 1.5 hours and later you can collect ashes.
- After the completion of the cremation, you will be provided with a Death Certificate immediately.
What is the procedure to be followed after reaching the cremation ground?
- Meet the crematorium manager first as soon as you reach the Electric Crematorium Pimpri and check for the slot availability.
- If the slot is available, go on and buy the samagries from the shops inside the crematorium and take the deceased on a stretcher to an electric or wooden chamber.
- In case of unavailability of the slot, wait for your turn in the waiting room.
- There will be priests inside the crematorium to assist you in the last rites.
Costs, Facilities and Services offered by the cremation ground authorities
The cost of the services provides at Electric Crematorium Pimpri is currently unavailable at this time.
Facilities available at the crematorium are:
- Free drinking water
- Wide and open parking place
- A proper neat and clean waiting place
- Pujari service is available
Pimpri is one of the busiest business hubs in the country popularly known for clothing and eateries. It is the religious spots for all the religions, for which, Pimpri is an example of Unity in the Diversity of the country. With all the positive vibes of the city, still, no one can escape death. And death is one of the hardest things to accept. But whatever it takes, one must involve in performing the last rites of the dead ones.
The first electric crematorium in Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) area is commonly known as Electric Crematorium Pimpri. It is one of the top electric crematoriums in Pune offering the best services for the cremation of dead bodies. This crematorium is cheap at its best for poor families who wish to give a funeral to the deceased ones.