Here are the full details about Baner Hindu Crematorium, including its address and contact details, facilities provided and the procedure to follow inside the cremation ground.
How to reach Baner Hindu Crematory
Full Address: Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045
The process of Baner Hindu Crematorium
- They don’t have an online booking facility, so the priorities are set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can book an ambulance by contacting the below-mentioned numbers.
- It is compulsory to have a death confirmation of a person from a doctor or hospital authorities along with ID proof.
- Only after verifying the details, the Cremation Manager allows for further procedure.
- The burning process of the body will be completed within 1 to 1.5 hours and later you can collect ashes.
- After the completion of the cremation, you will be provided with a Death Certificate immediately.
What is the procedure to be followed after reaching the cremation ground?
- Meet the crematorium manager first as soon as you reach the Baner Hindu Crematoriumand check for the slot availability.
- If the slot is available, go on and buy the samagries from the shops inside the crematorium and take the deceased on a stretcher to an electric or wooden chamber.
- In case of unavailability of the slot, wait for your turn in the waiting room.
- There will be priests inside the crematorium to assist you in the last rites.
Costs, Facilities and Services offered by the cremation ground authorities
The cost of the services provides at Baner Hindu Crematory are as follows:
- The cost of the electric cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
- The cost of the wooden cremation fee for adult or minor is currently unavailable at this time.
Facilities available at the crematorium are:
- Free drinking water
- Wide and open parking place
- A proper neat and clean waiting place
- Pujari service is available
The demise of your loved ones is one of the hardest things to face. Death is a teacher who makes us understand the real meaning of life. And give meaning to the existence of the human race. But whatever it takes, keeping your heavy heart aside, giving funeral and cremating dead bodies in a proper traditional way would do best in attaining salvation of the soul. Proper puja is conducted in the funeral as it is believed that following the rules and regulations would free the soul from all the earthy pain and misery and make a way for a peaceful life ahead.
Baner Hindu Crematorium being ranked as the top crematorium in Baner, Pune. This cremation ground is handled and maintained by a committee commonly known as Pune Municipal Corporation. The cleanliness and calmness of this place will mesmerize your heart. And the river behind this crematorium adds beauty to the scenery.